jeudi 4 août 2016

PROFESSOR DIAWARA GOLDEN EXCHANGE




 Professor Diawara Golden exchanges (The photo)


Pleased I am to record for history the kindness and humbleness of my all-time best professor and exemplary educator Professor Cheikh Abdel Kader Diawara. Recently. I was extremely honored to exchange these memorable lines with him on face book after 16 years of my graduation. Hereby, I am celebrating his uplifting inspiring educational leadership and motivating words. This is to magnify the legendary legacy of my greatest model Professor Diawara, without his devotion, his honesty, & his academic generosity my entire generation would be lost forever.


 


Professor Diawara wrote:


Dear Seyid, now everyone knows that you were ambitious from your early childhood and that ambition and determination, in the long run, pay. I'll be very pleased to introduce you some day to our university students in order to share with them your experience in the States and talk to them about your book.

 


Replying my great professor Diawara:


At your call anytime, pleased to take your great orders anywhere. It is an honor to be in the company of the adorable honorable professor surely. Again big thanks for the exemplary educational leadership you are leading. This is a little knowledge from your ultimate source. My great professor Diawara, you were still is / will be my best model. I am proud of being one of your products. With due love, respect & eternal blessing!My great Professor Diawara, please forgive us when we forget to forge your accomplishment in golden lines. Please forgive your oppressed students, victims of the silent culture.We are in a culture where people can hate someone for expressing different idea. We learned from your great teaching that we should never hate!


Your little student
seyid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire