mardi 18 juin 2019

Motivational Master By TOT SEYID.O.SEYID


Motivational Master

By

TOT SEYID.O.SEYID


Dr.ERIC was born 1970 in the age of entertainment growth. As a motivational speaker, Dr. Eric Thomas shared his faintest childhood. Please read his inspiring story of self-made success.

As the author of “The Secret to Success”, his heart beats the rhythm of wise words: “I am what you would consider an underdog. Growing up homeless and fatherless in the streets of Detroit…use those harsh conditions as motivation ….This is why I want to be successful as bad as I want to breathe.”

 ERIC MISSION: 


Since adolescence, public speaking was his favorite lifetime mission. It is his splendid attainment: “Each time I would speak, I would just feel superhuman. ..This was a gift. …I made up in my mind that instead of football, public speaking was what I was going to do. It was my hustle. My name is Eric Thomas and inspiring the world is my hustle.”

What is your gift, your hustle, your life mission?


It is powerful to tell yourself and start working now on your dream. No matter how small or big your dream of being is, you could run at your full physical and intellectual capacity to reach the end of your finishing line.

It does not matter how young or old you are, the world is yours, if you could discover your potential and harness it by solid training. You would surely end up as one of the greatly respected talent. In return, you would need to train more for contributing in humanizing the globe.

Together we learned:

1.     Harsh conditions are strong motivations;

2.       Discover your talent gift;

3.       Make your gift your game

4.       Develop your talent professionally;

5.       Turn profession into life mission;



To be continued.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire